Recipe: Turkey and Cranberry Sauce Sandwich
- Serves: 4
- Preps in 15 minutes
- Cooks in 2 minutes
- French Bread: 1 loaf
- Margarine: 4 tablespoons
- Sliced deli turkey meat: 8 ounces
- Provolone Cheese: 8 slices
- Pre-cooked Bacon: 8 slices
- Mayonnaise: 4 tablespoons
- Jellied Cranberry Sauce: 4 tablespoons
- Fresh Tomato: 8 slices
- Lettuce Leaves: 4
- You must preheat the oven
- Cut the loaf of French bread into four pieces. Then, divide them lengthwise to form the four sandwiches.
- Spread the margarine on the inside of each of the pieces of bread. Make sure it is distributed evenly.
- Heat up the bread in the oven for one to two minutes, until it is golden.
- Place the slices of deli turkey meat, provolone cheese, and pre-cooked bacon on four of the slices of bread.
- Cool the four remaining slices slightly.
- Spread the mayonnaise into each of the four top slices.
- Return all slices of bread, this time with the toppings, to the oven.
- Once the cheese melt, remove it from the oven Spread one tablespoon of jellied cranberry sauce over each side of the sandwiches.
- Place the tomato slices over the sandwiches. Cover with the lettuce leaves.
- Close the sandwich and enjoy!
Want more Sandwich and Panini Recipes? Check out our Recipe archives!