- Serves: 2
- Preparation time: 5 minutes
- Cooking time: 3 minutes
- Raspberries: 1 cup
- Grated zest of one orange
- Orange Juice : 2 tablespoons
- Kirsch : 2 tablespoons
- Orange blossom honey: 2 tablespoons
- English tea cake or blueberry bagel : 2, sliced horizontally
- Vanilla-Raspberry swirl ice cream : 2 large scoops
- Place raspberries, grated orange zest, orange juice, kirsch, and orange blossom honey in a large bowl. Stir to combine.
- Split the tea cake (or bagel) horizontally, as instructed.
- Spoon the raspberry mixture onto the cake or bagel base. Place the second half on top of the raspberry mixture. This creates the panini.
- Place panini in a sandwich grill and toast for two to three minutes, or until crispy and golden.
- Cut each sandwich into thin slices.
- Top with two scoops of vanilla-raspberry swirl ice cream, and serve immediately. The heat from the fresh panini will melt the ice cream down into the sandwich, providing a sweet creamy contrast to the tangy raspberries. Enjoy!
Need a good panini maker or sandwich maker? Check out our homepage!