We were a little apprehensive with testing the Frigidaire 5 in 1 Painini Grill and Griddle. Sure, it looks nice with that sweet, stainless steel finish and it does have the “Frigidaire” brand behind it…but we were just used to other brands; Breville, Cuisinart, Oster and Proctor Silex. We had a hard time wrapping our minds around Frigidaire and a panini maker or a griddle. We grew up in an environment where “Frigidaire” wasn’t a brand but the name of any refrigerator ever created.
That beings said…check out this great Panini maker!
Features of the Frigidaire Professional Panini Maker (5 in 1)
- Cook various types of foods and sizes of sandwiches with the 5 SpaceWise height adjustment selections.
- Removable and reversible platesmake the Frigidaire Panini Maker super versatile. A true, 5 in 1 cooking machine.
- A cooking surface of 240 square inches.
- Dual zone temperature control. Really toast on one side, and re-warm on the other.
- Easy to read, precise LCD display
- Stainless steel grill for easy cleaning and a clean, modern look.
- Non stick grilling plates that are dishwasher safe.
1 year limited warranty
Our Favorite Features
So, our favorite features of the Frigidaire 5 in 1 Panini grill is the huge cooking surfaceof the 240 square inches and the dual temperature control. You really have to experience this in order to truly appreciate the amount of power and versatility that this gives you. This is not a “sandwich cooker” as some paninis actually are. This is an actual, professional panini press.
So, while the price tag on the Frigidaire is a little steeper than some other panini makers on the market, you could legitimately open a dang panini business with this machine.
What other people are saying:
“easy to clean”
“nice, big cooking surface”
“great adjustable lid for cooking other things as well”
“Independent temperature controls-love this feature”